Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Miss me?

Yes, I took a few days off of blogging, but I have my reasons! First of all, the first week of the So...you think you can design? contest at Just For The Scrap of It was released Monday!! I have been working my tail off thinking and creating and getting my hands "dirty" and all that jazz. Second...okay there is no second, I am just lazy.

But here is the newest layout from moi. It's my nephew Carsen, adorable...just adorable. Anyway, That's not me in the picture, is my sister in law. Beautiful, right??

Swirls are for Boys, too kit by Kylie Moore at nuts4digi.com. Great kit y'all! Great great awesome kit!

This is also for the Wacky Wednesday challenge over at Kylie's CT blog (linkie!)
There will be another challenge tomorrow...so check it out!!!!



Well, short post from me today, I know. I am trying to do 3,000,000 things, and well...I just don't have time!

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

Awwww....Cute LAYOUT.
LOVE IT!

GOOD LUCK in the ocntest! I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting your submission...lol