Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Vintage Heritage Freebie!!

Wow, it's been so crazy busy around here!! Between the Just For The Scrap of It design contest (So...You Think You Can Design), the start of the new month, CT requirements, and then life in general, I am amazed that anything actually gets done! But alas, I have finished my round 1 entry to the JFTSOI contest (yay!!) I'll link to the gallery at the end of the post. I also managed to get a CT LO done yesterday!! And I am about to do another one with one of Kylie's kits.
And now I am in the middle of two kits...both very secret and special. But be on the lookout later this week...wait it's Friday isn't it? Okay so early next week.

So this morning I woke up and found this blinkie from Andrea:


How sweet is that? I love it SOOO much, Andrea!! Thank you!!!! I wish I could make awesome blinkies like that...I haven't even made a blinkie for this blog yet!!

Okay, so the LO is of my son (like that's a suprise, right?). He was trying on his daddy's boots. This is done with the fabulous B is for Boys kit by Linda Cumberland at The Scrapping Garden. I choose this kit intentionally because it is so perfect for boys. There's blues, greens, gold and tan. Plus the cutest little truck!

And last, but not least, is my entry to the contest!!
There are 14 entries at the moment, and all of them are amazing. Best part is, we all used the same color scheme so if you DL all of them you will have a super mega kit!!!
You have to register if you want to vote, and voting starts...uhm. The 9th I believe. I'll have to check lol. But my point was, register now so you will be prepared to vote!!
And check back to my blog next week because I have a special little add on to the kit. But I won't be posting that until it's voting season!
Oh, and there just may be a little extra freebie for the members of JFTSOI...MAAAYYYBBBBEEE.
That's all from me for now!! Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!!!

8 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great job on your kit for the contest. Isn't Andrea the best, I got one of her blinkies too.

Have a great day!
**-Diane

Flergs said...

Cool blinkie! I wouldn't even know where to start making one. Come tell me one day when you learn how hehe.

Neverland Scraps said...

wow Fayth, your entry is just beautiful!! I LOVE the colors and the vintage look of the kit!! I have to check out that site a little bit closer to see if yours is the best because I thought yours rocks!!

Neverland Scraps said...

after going to the site, your kit is by far the best!! Dont get me wrong, the others are good, but if I were going to buy one, I'd buy your kit over the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Great products! And I love the layout! Those pics are so cute!
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net

Unknown said...

Hey gal. Did I tell you how much I love your contest entry? LOL
Glad you like the blinkie! It's pretty easy, just tedious. You need Jasc animation studio. Anyhoo- just saying hi!

Modern-Day Ma said...

Hey Fayth!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! Glad to be working with you at www.kutnkudlyskreations.com!

Heather Stokes said...

AWESOME Kit Girl. You rock!
Good luck in the competition.
That layout is SO DARLING.
I may have to steal the title and do one of my Big Boy in HIS Daddy's boots...lol