Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

just occurred to me...

that i never posted the link to the voting section! Silly, right?

So anyone who wants to vote in the Just for the Scrap of It, "So you think you can design...?" contest, go to this link:

Vote!!

Decide who's you like the best, and then vote for them!

Mine is about halfway down, or halfway up for those of you who do things backwards.

I'm not so sure that I will make it to the next round...which sucks because I am about halfway done with the kit for the next round! I'm having a lot of fun with it too. You know how you think of things and sometimes they work and sometimes they dont? Well, it just seems like most of those things are working today!! I guess even if I don't make it to the next round I will have to finish it.

On another note...here is the preview to my first kit for sale!! I am sooo excited about this cute little kit. It's all bright colors, mostly primary (red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple) and it's just fun fun fun!!



ANd I know that I promised a sampler freebie, and I swear I am working on it. This round 3 kit has got me all up in bunches....but, the longer it takes me, the better it will be (ha!!).

And, I am already tinkering around with a new kit...hmm...sounds interesting? Well, come back at a later date, and you will be able to see!!
Well, I'm cutting this short. DS has given me his cold, and then he busted my lip this morning (isn't he sweet?).

Have a WONDERFULLY FANTABULOUS day everyone!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Goodluck with the contest and making it to the next round

Heather Stokes said...

WOO hooooo
I Love this kit. Did you do new packaging? AWESOME!
I love it so much!

I am sorry your little one is not feeling well, and you have a busted lip. I can SO sympathyze with you on that one.

Keep going on the kit - You never KNOW what will happen and I am sure it is great!

GOOD LUCK Little Momma!