Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Monday, October 22, 2007

whoops

I totally forgot to post my little add on freebie!! What a ditz am I???

This is two patterned papers, and the 2 17 inch ribbons. They were both used in the kits to make other stuff, but now you can have it just regular!!!




Here is my entry:




And here is the rest of the gallery:
http://www.justforthescrapofit.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=549

Don't forget to vote! Choose your favorite and vote for that kit! The top 6 go on to round 4, the last and final round!!!

Here is the voting link:
http://justforthescrapofit.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=773

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Very cute!! Good luck!

Michelle Filo said...

great freebies here! congratulations :)

btw, thanks for stopping by my bloggy!

scrapsara said...

just wanted to let ya know that i voted for yours :) i don't have any horse-y pics to go with it, but i really liked all that you did. i found lots of papers and elements that i could use for other themes :) thanks for sharing the add on, etc. :)