Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

freebies and LOs and more!!

Well DS and I went out of town over the weekend. We were visiting my husbands Aunt and Uncle. They have a son that is about the same age as DS, so we always have a lot of fun with them. We went to Seaworld and had a blast! I'm sure there will be plenty of LOs using those pictures coming up soon...




But for now, I'm just going to share a LO from DS's 1st birthday. This is called Present Time, and it's done with Kylie Moore's Tied Up with String kit, which can be found at nuts4digi.com


http://www.nuts4digi.com/boutique/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=426





Gotta love the intensity in his face!

Allright, now onto the freebie! This is the last and final round of the So You Think You Can Design contest at Just for the Scrap of It! So, don't miss your last chance to get a bunch of free kits! This week's challenge was to use Van Gogh's Starry night as inspiration. Here is my kit:
http://www.justforthescrapofit.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=991


and the rest of the gallery:
http://www.justforthescrapofit.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=552

And when you're done looking at all the kits, go here to vote!!
http://justforthescrapofit.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=853

Now, I am about 90 votes behind, lol, so I'm really not expecting to win! But vote for your favorite, because it ain't over until it's over!

Have a wonderufl day everyone! I am off to crochet for awhile and take a break from my computer!

5 comments:

aimeemomof2+ said...

What a very sweet layout! I love the use of the bows. :D

Aimeemomof2

Unknown said...

Nice to see you update the blog! Love the lo, that kit is awesome, and you're right, he does look intense! I have to tell you, Atha's on my lap, and she saw the word verification, and she's like, "I like those red letters! N, X, Z, M, Atha, T" she thinks Atha is a letter. LOL

Leigh said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! That lo of your son is so cute. I'm sure he would die if he knew it was on your blog! LOL!

Heather Stokes said...

HOW SWEET is that LO...
I love it!
He is adorable.

Heather Stokes said...

HEY - WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????????????

I miss you, I hope everything is ok?