Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Whooops, almost forgot!

I cannot believe I almost forgot this! Kylie, the sweetie that she is, nominated ME as creative blogger! I am just like dumbfounded! This is like, the coolest thing ever! So now I get to nominate 5 people!! This is really not a hard decision.



Heather, duh! And I pick Babette, because she's just so freakin cool, Tanyia, because you gotta love Tanyia. She's re-freebieing all her freebies right now! How awesome is that??

Tammy, because I'm just getting to know Tammy and she seems so awesome. AND I gotta go with Andrea. Love that book about Atha...love it.

I would have nominated Kylie and Kari...but they've already got their nominations lol!!

6 comments:

Babette said...

Awwww ... You are SOOO sweet!! Thanks so much!!!

Babette said...

Awww ... you are so sweet!! Thanks so much!!! I'm not sure that my blog is that creative ... but I'm still honored! *grins*

Unknown said...

Fayth, you rule! Love ya! Thanks for the nomination, it reminds me that I have a page for Atha's book sitting on my hard drive and molding during all this designing madness and all I have to do is write the text. Yup, that's all, just write it! LOL.
Thanks for the nom, I'll get the shout up today!

Heather Stokes said...

OH WOW!!!!!!
Your so SWEET!
I am so happy to have "met" you...lol
Your a great digi-friend.

Priscila Figueira said...

Hi Fayth,
do you have a blinkie to you blog to i put on my blog?
Hugs
priscila

Unknown said...

Fayth, your heritage kit is my favorite, I'm going to vote for you!! My son even agreed, he's like, "Sorry Mom, that's better than yours!"
Check my blog, I made a blinkie for ya!