Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Another friday

Yup, it's friday again. I like fridays because I get to meet with a group of church mommies, and we sit and talk and the kids play. It's just so cool to get out like that.

I finished my kit for the third round of the JFTSOI So You Think You Can Design? contest. It won't be released until Sunday night, so I can't post anything yet. And I am going to be out of town, so I might not even post about it until late. But you can go to http://www.justforthescrapofit.net and keep an eye on the gallery. It's password protected until Sunday night.

I will be posted a small freebie add on to that kit as well...probably monday or tuesday. It's not as small as the last one, lol. Just some stuff that I wasn't able to include in the kit.

Well, anyway, that's about it. I don't have any new LOs or anything to share really. Just been working my butt off getting that kit finished!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: