Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Friday, October 19, 2007

freebies woo hoo !! !!

It has been released!!! Yes, the round 3 kits at JFTSOI are out and ready for download for FREE!! The theme was sports, and there are 8 super awesome kits there!

Here is my entry:





And here is the rest of the gallery:
http://www.justforthescrapofit.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=549




Don't forget to vote! Choose your favorite and vote for that kit! The top 6 go on to round 4, the last and final round!!!

Here is the voting link:
http://justforthescrapofit.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=773


And here is the BEAUTIFUL ad made by the BEAUTIFUL Babette!!



Have a SUPER fabulous day everyone!!

4 comments:

Azrood said...

Love the kit! I have some photos of my dd riding that this would work perfectly with! I went ahead and voted too! Thanks!

Purple Frog said...

Neat kit you've made! It's rather unique that you picked horseback riding as your sport! Very Cool :)
PurpleFrog (aka Traci)

Unknown said...

Hey, Fayth! Voting is up and running, are you checking that bar graph every fifteen seconds like I am? Yikes!
Great job on the kit anyway, and ON to ROUND Four!
I'm glad I didn't do softball, too!

Anonymous said...

you did a great job on that kit fayth...good luck!