Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Let the Voting Begin!!

Well, voting begins today in the So you think you can design contest, and let me just say, there are some wonderful entries! Don't forget to check them all out, and vote for your favorite! If you don't have a favorite...then just vote for me ;)

Anyway, the voting link:
http://justforthescrapofit.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=592

You have to be a meber to join, and to download the links, so please register at the forums!!

I made a little quick page for the kit...I'll be honest, it was to attract vistors and hopefully get some more people voting.



I am working diligently on my kit for the next round...so here's to hoping that I make it through!! I feel like I have so much to do, and so little time! I have to get my car ready to be sold today (get it washed, oil changed, and maybe even a detail if I can find the time) plus get ready to go away this weekend, and I have 2 kits I am working on. It's a good thing my son has trained me to run on very little sleep lol!!

So don't forget to vote!! There are 21 beautiful kits, all available for download, but you can only vote for one!

Have a super wonderful day everybody!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those colour combinations. Good luck with the competition.

Anonymous said...

You'll make it to the next round Fayth, no worries. Looks like your on your way, girl. Stop by www.digitalscrapgarden.com and join us...That's where Dawne, Nita, and TraciJ has joined forces for a whole new kind of site! Have a great day!

Alissa said...

Your qp looks great, I love the background. Good luck!

Azrood said...

Love the quick page! This kit is gorgeous! Best of luck to you!

Heather Stokes said...

YOU GO GIRL!
I voted for you!!!
GOOD LUCK MOMMA!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!