Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Monday, October 15, 2007

A new boy freebie!!!

Well, another week in the JFTSOI So You Think You Can Design contest has ended...or begun. Depends on how you look at it. Anyway, voting for round 2 begins tomorrow!! That's Tuesday, Oct 16 for those of your who are not reading this the same day that I am writing it. Voting is for 2 days, so make sure to get your votes in!!!

Here is my entry (click the preview for the link)

And the link to the rest of the gallery:
And I also make a little....very little add on. Lol, it's actually just another paper and journaling strips. I would have made more, but I am busy working on my round 3 kit! I know I haven't actually made it to round 3 yet, but I am going out of town over the weekend, so I have to finish this kit by Thursday...
Anyway, here is the add on:
Yeah, that's right. I didn't even make a preview for it. It's a pretty dotted page, and matching green journaling strips. Trust me, it's cute and it matches!!
So anyway...go download the entire kit from the JFTSOI gallery (and pick up some of the other freebies) and then download the add on, and come back to vote tomorrow and the next day!!

1 comment:

Lois B said...

Thank you for the add-on. Good luck in the contest. You have done an amazing job in round 2.