Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's saturday night!





and, since I am a mother with no babysitter, I am at home on the internet, lol. Not that there's anything wrong with that. To be completely honest, even if I did have a babysitter, I don't have my husband so what else would I do?

Anyway. I finally finished my round 2 kit for the So You Think You Can Design contest over at Just For The Scrap Of It. There's no point in going to look yet, because the gallery for the entires is password protected until Sunday night. But, let me just say, there are 10 entries so far and they are all incredible. I don't mean to rub it in anyones faces, but they look amazing! I don't know how people are going to vote on this one!

But, as soon as I am allowed, I will post a preview, and maybe I'll even have a little extra freebie...I wish I had taken more time on my preview though. I thought it looked okay, but it looks kind of monotone...hmmmm...That's one thing that I really need to practice, my preview making skills.

On another note, I finished my first kit that is going to be for SALE! That's right, I am going to be a designer at kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop. It's a fairly new store, and I am really excited about it! As soon as that is up, I will be posting a freebie sampler, and maybe even a little QP...we will just have to see what my schedule is like next week.

Okay, onto my newest LOs.
This is a day in the life of DS! I was participating in a toddler of the week thing, and spent one day just taking pictures of Marshall. This is really just a quick overview of his day!

Kit: B is for Boy by Linda Cumberland at thescrappinggarden.com


And last, but most definitely not least, Marshall playing with some of his "toys". He really prefers to play with things that aren't toys, like his stroller...

This LO is done with Kylie Moore's Smudge kit, which can be found at snapandscrap.net



Well, I think that's it for today!! I will be getting all my promised freebies out at the beginning of the week, so don't miss it!!

Have a great day, and week everyone!!

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

I am in the same boat hun!
I hope you have a WILD Saturday night...lol
Can't wait to see all your new stuff!