Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Zoo Day!!

DS and I decided to go to the zoo today...or should I say that I decided and forced DS to go with me. We've been meaning to go back for awhile now, but it just seems like we have so much other stuff to do. Anyway, here is a picture of him looking at the camel. He was very curious...








We got to see all kinds of things...giraffes, white tigers, a hawk, monkeys...and two elephants have sex. I don't think he knew what was going on, but some of the older kids that we're all the zoo got a real show.





Anyway, here's a LO I did. Unfortunately, I thought today was Saturday, and put the wrong date on it, lol. I'll have to go back and fix it tomorrow.



So, this is DS brushing his teeth this morning. He doesn't really do it well, but I just think it's so cute. The kit is called Swirls Are For Boys, by Kylie Moore. And you can buy it at nuts4digi.com!!





Well that's it for today!!!!

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

LOVE the layouts!! and thank you so much for visiting over at my place! lol Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

Heather Stokes said...

Oh How FUN!!!!
What a DARLING layout.