Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Friday, September 21, 2007

new LO, woo hoo!

I think I use exclamation points too often...I mean, I am a happy person, but not like super-de-duper fantabulous happy. I just like my exclmation points...!!

Anyway, I made a new LO using the beautiful Kylie Moore's fantastic Pink Swirl Delight kit, which can be found at nuts4digi.com.
This is me trying to wedding dresses. DH and I had started planning a big wedding in March of '06, but then we hit some rough times (financially, not relationship wise) and decided to postpone the wedding. Anyway, I had actually bought a dress, the first one, and we decided to return it. We ended up having a very small wedding, with a very simple dress and a few family members. Looking back now, we made the right decision. We are not the type of people to have a big to-do about anything, and I think we would have both been uncomfortable at a huge wedding. But, I did have a lot of fun trying on the fancypants wedding dresses...and that's what this LO is about.



I have been working on a few new kits myself...I won't release any details, but I am getting pretty excited. I'm also working on a really cool new book for Marshall (which uses the kit I am making..hehe) So, big things will be happening here pretty soon...at least, I hope pretty soon.
Unfortunately, I have to work on all this in between packing, planning and caring for le bebe...

Well, that's it for me. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

. said...

Hi there, I want to invite you ( i dont see your on my list) to post your previews/freebies of samples of your work on my site. Its free. DigiScrapDepot.com. You will get alot of exposure for your work because I have alot of traffic that comes to look at the different designers. Give it a shot.. I hope to chat with you soon,

Vicky Laursen
Administrator-Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com