Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Round 3 here I come!

Well, the voting for round 2 of the digitals design star ended yesterday, and I made it through by the hair on my neck. 6 people were eliminated, and I was number 7.





So, here is the direct link to the Playing In Dirt papers. The round 3 challenge is to make matching elements, so those will be uploaded tuesday or wednesday at the digitals gallery. Then next monday I can offer them on my blog (after voting has completed)





Enjoy the papers!





Download









Download

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

FAYTH - Congratulations for making it this far. What a great accomplishment. These papers are SO CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing. GOOD LUCK! See you over at Just For The Scrap Of It!

Heather Stokes said...

Oh and I LOOOOVE the title of your blog...TOO FUNNY!

Heather Stokes said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
What happened??????
Where's your elements for round three?
The voting has started and I don't see you on there?