Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just wanted to say...

I don't have anything to share this evening, but I was reading through some of the comments left on 4shared, and WOW. I just love reading all of the comments - everyone is just so sweet. It really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I truly appreciate each and every comment and wanted to say THANKS to everyone who commented. It is so very inspiring!

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

I know JUST how youfeel. It makes me feel SO good when people actually take the time to comment, but you KNOW you are fabulous, at least in MY book!