Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Monday, September 17, 2007

ah, I was tagged!!

my first tag (i need a really cute smiley to go here...) by Kari!!!!!!! So I guess I need to think of 6 things about me...eh.......this seems incredibly difficult

1. I used to be in an online gaming clan who are now semi-famous (i saw them on a PC gaming magazine yesterday...) Just think of who I would be now if I had kept playing.

2. I graduated high school and college each in 3 and a half years, one of those combined. So it took me 6 years to get through both...and that was not because I am freaking smart either. (too bad...)

3. My first born in a cat named Spencer...who we found out was a girl after we'd had her for 3 months. She's almost 5 now, and I adore her

4. My husband and I moved in together after we had known each other for 3 months. He was 17 and I was 18. It took us 4 years to get married though.
5. My baby boy is my life, and he still does not sleep through the night. I'm not complaining though, I haven't tried to sleep train him very much (he's 13 months btw)

6. I love my in-laws...all of them. They're crazy as all hell, but I consider them to be my family and couldn't imagine life without them!


Okay, so I get to tag a few people now...I think I'm getting Heather, Tanyia, and Andrea!



Okay, now a few new LO's. I'm merging my two blogs because, lets face it, one is more than enough.


So, I am just going to take this directly from my old blog (lazy lazy lazy...)

Anyway, here is a LO I made using Kylie Moore's gorgeous Bubble Bath kit which can be bought from her new store at snap and scrap



Another page from one of Kylie's beautimous kits. This one is from the pink swirl delight kit! Now, this is actually a love letter I wrote to my husband. I blurred the actual words because well...it was not appropriate for public viewing lol. No, it really wasn't bad, but it's private. I love how it turned out though, and wanted to share.Oh, and the pink swirl delight kit can be found at Nuts4digi.com




And last, but not least...this is a kit I did for a contest at Just for the scrap of it (linkie) This may be one of my favorite LOs...of course it features my two top men!


SO that's it for me today!!!

3 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

OH WOW - I am totally HONORED> I have never been "Tagged" so what do I do? lol
I love reading your blog - your so funny! I am so glad we "met" and look forward to getting to know you better.
If it makes you feel any better - My baby boy is 2 1/2 and is JUST starting to sleep on his own but still wakes several times a night. lol

Heather Stokes said...

One more thing - GREAT LAYOUTS!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your LO of your two men. I think I commented on this on JFTSOI, but it really hits home with me, having a hero of my own!
You tagged me! AAAAAGGGHHHH!