Welcome to A Piece of Scrap!!!

This is my freebie blog!! Hopefully I will be posting lots of freebies, although most likely not very regularly. Sometimes I am very inspired and come up with a lot, and other times not so much. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee...and let the good times roll!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome!!

This is the first post of A Piece of Scrap!! I am so excited about this, I have HUGE plans set up!!

A little about me first. I am 23 years old with one beautiful baby boy, and a wonderful husband in the army. I have been tinkering with graphic design for about 5 years now, mostly with Photoshop CS2. I started out doing signatures for my friends, then I went onto requests. That was a thankless and fairly redundant "job", so I stopped for awhile. Then I got into paper scrapbooking, and realized that I could use my graphic talent to make really awesome pages! So I've only been digital scrapbooking for a few weeks now, but I absolutely love it! I've already started converting my family members and friends who scrap.

I think it's time for me to get started making some pages and such!

No comments: